What to do this winter when you're bored?


 


Hey, guys!
 
I'm Ilein - one of the administrators. Actually, we are just two girls, Bory and I, who love blogging and just enjoy the life the way it is. We are positive, strong, beautiful in our own way, peaceful and hilarious. I hope you'll like this post. Soo, let's get started!
 
This post is going to be really useful, I think. Have you ever been bored? I know you have. But the worst manifestation of boredom is when it is during the winter. You cannot go out because it is freezing cold or something. Also, you can use the pieces of advice that I will give you now, if you have free time, or you just want to do something different. Oh, Godd!! I'm so excited. Unfortunately, you cannot see the big smile on my face.
 
1. Reading
I know, guys, for some of you this is the most annoying thing in the world. For me personally, the reading is such an amazing action. When I start reading, I actually go to another world, full of new people and places.
Here are my favourite ones:
 
 
 
 
 
I have much more favourite books.. But I will not full this post of books. (laugh)
 
2. Dancing
Just turn on the music and dance. This is it. It is so simply, isn't it? You won't believe how relaxing it is.
 
 
 
3. Workout
Guys, this is my favourite! Workout helps you to get fit and stronger. My favourite quote is: "Train like a beast, look like a beauty".. So true. I do it every single day and there are results! You can do it at home, or at a gym. So keep going!
 
4. Do DIY(Do It Yourself) things.
Just decorate your room, also a watch, a box and ect. It is amazing.
 
 
 
5. Cook some food!
 
You can cook some healthy food. It's so funny!
 
 
 
If you are not capable of cooking, just arrange the fruits, make smoothies, milk shakes and stuff like that.
 
 
 
I hope you you liked this post! Let me know what do you think. Leave a comment bellow.
LYSM
Ilein
 
 
 
 
 

 

0 коментара: